There can be several reasons why you did not receive an activation email.
- There was a typo or error in the email address when you registered on coursebank.ph.
- For some reason, you might not have successfully registered an account on coursebank.ph.
- The automated activation email message was caught by your spam filter.
- Your email provider might have blocked the automated email message.
Here's what you can do:
- Check your spam or junk mail folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add email@example.com to your email contacts or approved senders list.
- Try registering again with the same email address. If the account already exists, you'll see an error indicating that there is a duplicate email address.
- From the Courebank log-in page, click Forgot password?. The password reset message will activate your account.
Still having problems? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.