Please note that we treat violations of our Terms of Service and Honor Code very seriously, and we have no obligation to offer refunds to users who violate these terms, even if their requests are made within the designated refund period. Similarly, we have no obligation to offer late refunds to users who do not receive a passing mark in the Content Offering, or who are otherwise unsatisfied with their final grade.
All eligible courses purchased can be refunded with 14 days. For pre-enrolled courses, Coursebank will offer you a refund until 14days after the launch of the selected course.
Most refunds will be posted to your account within 5 to 10 business days. Processing may vary depending on your payment method or location.
For avoidance doubt, once you have earned a Course Certificate with your payment, or not satisfied with your grade, you are not eligible for a refund even if it is within 14 days. If you do not earn your Course Certificate within 180 days, your registration will expire and you will need to pay to re-enroll for the course.
Possible reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- Refund request were received after the refund window.
- A course certificate has been earned by the learner.
- A significant part of the course has been consumed by the learner before the refund request has been made.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a learner for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by the same learner in different courses.
Learner will receive an email confirming that we have received the refund request and it is being processed.
To request a refund, please click instructions.